Managing Marketing Channels
○ The 2019 Andersonville Consumer Survey provided a wealth of information to local businesses about who is currently shopping in the neighborhood. Google Maps, Yelp and business websites are the primary channels that consumers are using to interact with Andersonville businesses. This session will focus on the need for businesses to have a diverse and intentional channel strategy for their target markets. Understanding who participated in the survey should guide business’ content strategy on the channels listed, but seeing who did not participate and finding channels to engage with them is how businesses can realize growth from this survey. We will focus on best practices for traditional print, social and online channels. The session will focus on broad trends that will help business contextualize the survey results and develop better engagement with their target markets.
○ Leaving this session you will be able to hone your marketing activities to specific groups of customers, learn how to structure your messaging to channel specific audiences, and where customers are most likely to see and engage with your content.
○ Current demographic trends in Andersonville, the dining industry and the retail industry.
○ How to segment target markets effectively for optimal channel engagement
○ Demographic analysis of which segment is on which channel.
○ How to diversify content across channels effectively.
● Key takeaways
○ A deeper understanding of how to engage with the survey respondents.
○ Key insights into how to reach target market segments that are not represented by the survey.
○ How to maintain a compelling and relevant relationship with customers across decomograic lines via channel management.