Well Fed Group
- Are you a chronic dieter or chaotic eater?
- Do you habitually under-eat or over-eat?
- Does food and eating take up way too much head space?
- Tired of feeling guilty about what you’re eating or NOT eating?
- Are you caught in a never ending cycle of binging and purging?
- Do you experience incessant self-defeating thoughts about your body?
- Is it all too often a struggle to get your body moving?
- Do you freak out if you have to miss a day at the gym?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of the above questions, then Well Fed might just be perfect for you. Rolling admissions – start anytime!
Well Fed is an accountability group designed to explore your relationship to food, fitness and feeling good in and about your body. It’s about nourishing yourself from the inside out so that you move about in life feeling … well fed. The good news is … you are not alone and you are not terminally unique in your challenges. In fact, when you take away the mind numbing behaviors that so many of us engage in, you’ll find that we all have the same stinking thinking! Well Fed is your opportunity to explore and change that thinking. Together, we will set smart goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, results-focused, and time- bound. Using sound therapeutic principles and mindfulness practices you will:
- Learn to recognize the people, places and things that trigger you
- Learn new ways to cope with stress and disappointment
- Identify ways to socialize that don’t always revolve around food
- Formulate action plans specific to your own unique goals so that you have an actual shift in your life experience
$175 per month (we ask that folks commit to at least one month to promote cohesion and safety in the group).