Well Fed - Mindful Eating
- Are you a chronic dieter or chaotic eater?
- Do you habitually under-eat or over-eat?
- Does food and eating take up way too much head space?
- Tired of feeling guilty about what you’re eating or NOT eating?
- Are you caught in a never ending cycle of binging and purging?
- Do you experience incessant self-defeating thoughts about your body?
- Is it all too often a struggle to get your body moving?
- Do you freak out if you have to miss a day at the gym?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of the above questions, Well Fed might just be perfect for you.
Well Fed is an 8-week, topical group designed to explore your relationship to food, fitness and feeling good in and about your body. It’s about nourishing yourself from the inside out so that you move about in life feeling well fed. The good news is you are not alone and you are not terminally unique in your challenges. In fact, when you take away the mind numbing behaviors that so many of us engage in, you’ll find that we all have the same stinking thinking! Well Fed is your opportunity to explore and change that thinking. Together, we will set smart goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, results-focused, and time-bound. Using sound therapeutic principles and mindfulness practices we will explore changing your relationship to food, comfort eating, avoidance, control, eating patterns, body image and more.
$375 for the whole series.