Chicago Foodways Tours
A 3.5 hour walking tour of Andersonville and the Asia on Argyle District. Learn the history and culture of the area as you enjoy twelve food and beverage tastings from Swedish, Middle Eastern and Vietnamese eateries along the route.
See our web site for information on our Little Italy tour and private tours.
- Experience Asia on Argyle. Chicago's 'other' Chinatown is now home to the city's Southeast Asian community.
- Get a hands-on lesson in making Vietnamese summer rolls.
- Stumble on a forgotten silent film studio and hear why Hollywood's biggest star turned his back on Chicago.
- Toast with the Vikings as you sip Swedish glögg in a haunted former speakeasy.
- Celebrate Andersonville's Lebanese and Persian cultures with a guided Middle Eastern spice tasting.
Member EventsSaturday Apr 21, 2018Sunday Apr 22, 2018Saturday Apr 28, 2018Sunday Apr 29, 2018Saturday May 5, 2018Sunday May 6, 2018Saturday May 12, 2018Sunday May 13, 2018Saturday May 19, 2018Sunday May 20, 2018Saturday May 26, 2018Sunday May 27, 2018Saturday Jun 2, 2018Sunday Jun 3, 2018Saturday Jun 9, 2018Sunday Jun 10, 2018Saturday Jun 16, 2018Sunday Jun 17, 2018
Tours start at Argyle and Kenmore and finish at Ashland and Balmoral.