Chicago Foodways Tours
A 3.5 hour walking tour of Andersonville and the Asia on Argyle District. Learn the history and culture of the area as you enjoy twelve food and beverage tastings from Swedish, Middle Eastern and Vietnamese eateries along the route.
See our web site for information on our Little Italy tour and private tours.
- Experience Asia on Argyle. Chicago's 'other' Chinatown is now home to the city's Southeast Asian community.
- Get a hands-on lesson in making Vietnamese summer rolls.
- Stumble on a forgotten silent film studio and hear why Hollywood's biggest star turned his back on Chicago.
- Toast with the Vikings as you sip Swedish glögg in a haunted former speakeasy.
- Celebrate Andersonville's Lebanese and Persian cultures with a guided Middle Eastern spice tasting.
Member EventsSaturday Mar 10, 2018Saturday Mar 17, 2018Sunday Mar 18, 2018Saturday Mar 24, 2018Sunday Mar 25, 2018Saturday Mar 31, 2018Sunday Apr 1, 2018Saturday Apr 7, 2018Sunday Apr 8, 2018Saturday Apr 14, 2018Sunday Apr 15, 2018Saturday Apr 21, 2018Sunday Apr 22, 2018
Tours start at Argyle and Kenmore and finish at Ashland and Balmoral.