Chicago Foodways Tours
A 3.5 hour walking tour of Andersonville and the Asia on Argyle District. Learn the history and culture of the area as you enjoy twelve food and beverage tastings from Swedish, Middle Eastern and Vietnamese eateries along the route.
See our web site for information on our Little Italy tour and private tours.
- Experience Asia on Argyle. Chicago's 'other' Chinatown is now home to the city's Southeast Asian community.
- Get a hands-on lesson in making Vietnamese summer rolls.
- Stumble on a forgotten silent film studio and hear why Hollywood's biggest star turned his back on Chicago.
- Toast with the Vikings as you sip Swedish glögg in a haunted former speakeasy.
- Celebrate Andersonville's Lebanese and Persian cultures with a guided Middle Eastern spice tasting.
Member EventsSaturday Aug 18, 2018Sunday Aug 19, 2018Saturday Aug 25, 2018Sunday Aug 26, 2018Saturday Sep 1, 2018Sunday Sep 2, 2018Saturday Sep 8, 2018Sunday Sep 9, 2018Saturday Sep 15, 2018Sunday Sep 16, 2018Saturday Sep 22, 2018Sunday Sep 23, 2018Saturday Sep 29, 2018Sunday Sep 30, 2018Saturday Oct 6, 2018Sunday Oct 7, 2018Saturday Oct 13, 2018Sunday Oct 14, 2018
Tours start at Argyle and Kenmore and finish at Ashland and Balmoral.