Chicago Foodways Tours
A 3.5 hour walking tour of Andersonville and the Asia on Argyle District. Learn the history and culture of the area as you enjoy twelve food and beverage tastings from Swedish, Middle Eastern and Vietnamese eateries along the route.
See our web site for information on our Little Italy tour and private tours.
- Experience Asia on Argyle. Chicago's 'other' Chinatown is now home to the city's Southeast Asian community.
- Get a hands-on lesson in making Vietnamese summer rolls.
- Stumble on a forgotten silent film studio and hear why Hollywood's biggest star turned his back on Chicago.
- Toast with the Vikings as you sip Swedish glögg in a haunted former speakeasy.
- Celebrate Andersonville's Lebanese and Persian cultures with a guided Middle Eastern spice tasting.
Member EventsSaturday Oct 27, 2018Sunday Oct 28, 2018Saturday Nov 3, 2018Sunday Nov 4, 2018Saturday Nov 10, 2018Sunday Nov 11, 2018Saturday Nov 17, 2018Sunday Nov 18, 2018Saturday Nov 24, 2018Sunday Nov 25, 2018Saturday Dec 1, 2018Sunday Dec 2, 2018
Tours start at Argyle and Kenmore and finish at Ashland and Balmoral.